Quality and environmental policy
The Quality and Environmental Policy adopted by Nautic Center Menorca is based on the following points:
- To be consistent regarding both our mission and vision, as well as achieving these objectives in all parts of Europe.
- To strive for excellence in both the products we supply and our services rendered.
- Constant striving to be a benchmark in the nautical sector. We are committed to ensuring a quality environment.
- Understanding our clients’ needs and making every effort to seek and offer them the very best options.
- Working in a way that respects the environment, which we consider to be a vital asset. We are committed to active environmental protection and in particular the prevention of pollution.
- Offering complete solutions, so that our clients feel that, in their relationship with us, they are obtaining the best service and thereby forging a relationship of longstanding trust.
- To have competent and dynamic staff who actively collaborate in the improvement of our company and respect for the environment; each employee understands that he/she represents Nautic Center in direct or indirect relationships with our clients and the society in which we work.
- To count on a network of reliable suppliers that allow us to ensure the availability of components and services.
- To manage spacious facilities adapted to our work, together with the best means available to provide the finest service.
- Full compliance with both environmental and legal requirements applicable to us, as well as those requested by interested parties, and always in accordance with the regulations established by law. .
Mahón, 14th of February 2019