Cookies are files that are downloaded on to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, they allow websites to store and retrieve information about users’ or their computers’ browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise users. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (these are called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies within security settings.
2. Types of Cookies
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: These are cookies that allow users to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- CUSTOM COOKIES: These are cookies that allow users to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of their use of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES: The Nautic Center website may use third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by users and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services..
3. COOKIES THAT THIS WEBSITE USES:
PURPOSES OF SESSION COOKIES AND PERSISTENT COOKIES
Technical session expires at the end of the actual session. It guarantees the correct functioning of the site, while registering the visit with a unique identifier.
Be aware of user’s acceptance of cookies policy
PREF Personalisation 2 years Third Parties of Google.com used to store language preference
Personalisation of session Third Parties Registered by Google Translate bar to obtain information related to instant translation of website in a particular language.
You can allow, block or delete any cookies installed in your computer by configuring the browsing options on your pc:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042